top of page

         Please remember to fly legally in UK you should be a BHPA member and appropriately insured.           


        Visiting pilots should stick to the rule and hold national paragliding licence together with IPPI card and be able to proof third party liability insurance for min £5M or equivalent.                                               


        Local clubs might have different rules so always take time to contact local club officials and confirm way to get access to their takeoffs. 

        Need more information clic logo below to check BHPA website. 

BHPA logo.jpg
bottom of page